This will be your home page. No need to add content to this page yet.
Here are some training videos:
- Click here to learn about adding page content.
- Click here to learn about adding a simple form to a page.
- Click here to learn about adding an advanced form to a page.
- Click here to learn about adding pages to the main navigation menu.
Add Homepage Content Below This Section:
We have only listed the numbers where information is changing at this time. If a number is not listed, leave it as it is. Thanks.
we drive business results through award winning leadership development
Can your current leaders grow your organization to the next level?
Do your teams operate collaboratively and at full potential?
Have you established an on-going program for leadership development and succession management?
- One-on-one customized development by a team of experienced corporate coaches
- Robust suite of leadership assessments administered throughout the program
- Insight, feedback and follow-up provided in a confidential enviroment
- Team building to address leadership challenges and opportunities
- Strategic planning to create a multi-year vision and actionable plan
- Leadership assessment based workshops with team coaching
- Analysis of current and future leadership requirements
- Identification of gaps and opportunities
- Solutions to developing a pipeline of leaders
As a trusted partner to over 1500 businesses in 20 industries, since 1980, our team of experienced coaches and consultants are able to drive business results through accelerated leadership development.
We approach every engagement with respect and a sincere interest in the individuals and the company. We ask questions, assess and identify the challenges and strengths of the organization’s leadership, and bring an informed perspective and clear recommendations.
19. remove the sentence
21. Our Results
22. remove the sentence
Action Item – (Please select a more professional icon than the star.)
27. Receive a promotion within 18 months
28. Refer us to their network
29. Based on evaluations administered after the completion of the program
30. After completion of their leadership development program
31. Based upon the value and results they received
33. Include all current quotes minus Wainwright Industries, Merck. For the Cessna Quote: use Mark Patterson in place of Jim Morgan.
35. Keep the Lead 2016 logo and change to the following:
The Leadership Excellence Award
For over 33 years HR.com has identified the top 500 leadership organizations and their development programs in a yearly ranking. These awards recognize world class firms around the globe based on feedback from individuals and companies who have completed leadership programs in specific categories.
The 3 categories Bixler Consulting Group won are:
Best Executive Coaching Program
The Hilton Executive Roundtable(add Trademark symbol)
Best Use of Team Building
McKesson Leaders In Action (add Trademark symbol)
Best Experienced / Senior Leaders Program
The Hilton Executive Roundtable(add Trademark symbol)
37. Books, Publications and Credentials – make this a button that links to an interior page (hot link)
Understanding strengths, weaknesses, and values as well as others’ perception of seven different competencies is essential to being a strong and effective leader. Each of our assessment tools provides insights, growth, and validation to our clients. Self-awareness and subsequent self-management result in stronger leadership.
Developed by Bixler Consulting Group in 1997, this report collects and relays confidential and specific feedback gathered from supervisors, peers, and direct reports in the areas of:
- Building Talent
This honest and objective feedback provides a compelling perspective on how an individual is perceived in business and aligns it to that individual’s self-perception. It provides a foundation for developing strengths and avoiding potential career pitfalls.
The Hogan Leadership Forecast series was developed by Dr. Robert Hogan in 1980 at the University of Tulsa in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Today it is used almost exclusively in succession planning and executive coaching. Each section of the three part series — Potential, Challenge, and Value — identifies competencies, potential career derailers, and also internal values and motivation.
Ned Herrmann created the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument in 1972 at the G.E. Learning Center. Today over 5 million business people in thousands of corporations throughout the world utilize this assessment to understand thinking preferences to improve teams and performance.
Once an individual or team has completed an HBDI profile, they will better understand their preference for logic, organization, interpersonal skills, and strategic thinking. The results help clients leverage their strengths, assess their challenges, and optimally manage their communication and leadership styles.
More than 60 years of research and development have demonstrated the reliability and validity of the MBTI. This tool allows professionals to understand their personality preferences with respect to energy source, information gathering, decision making, and lifestyle/work patterns.
There are no right or wrong answers on the MBTI and no assumed “right” way to be. Rather, the results offer profound insight into business professionals’ strengths and weaknesses, their impact on teams, leadership challenges, and paths to maximize personal and professional development.
The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i®) is the first scientifically validated and most widely used Emotional Intelligence assessment in the world. Based on more than 20 years of research worldwide, the EQ-i examines an individual’s social and emotional strengths and weaknesses.
Initially based on the 20 years of research by Dr. Reuven Bar-On and completed by over 1 million people worldwide, the EQ-i® report is the premier measure of self-report social emotional intelligence. The assessment measures one’s self-reported potential to deal with daily environmental demands and pressures, and helps predict one’s success in both professional and personal pursuits. The EQ-i® takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete. It is based on the most comprehensive theory of emotional intelligence to date and renders an overall EQ score as well as results from 5 composite scales and 15 subscales.
Respondents self-report on their life and workplace performance in 15 key areas of emotional skill that have been proven to contribute to proficiency in complex business activities such as conflict resolution and planning. By identifying the areas that need improvement, the client can immediately begin developing those areas. At the same time, areas where the client excels can be leveraged to their full potential to maximize effectiveness in daily tasks.
40. I’m interested in the following topics (remove the Check as many as you want)
This is how we are numbering the content on the homepage so that we Sue and Gary can lay it out and we will know where to place it.